30/10/2015 Poetry writing
"Squeak Eek" The creaky gate opens.
Pups jumping up on me, There delicate claws digging into my skin,
2 days passed still trying to chose, Finally we found the one,
We called her Maggie.
The moment she was in my arms I rub her soft fur against me, The drive was an amazing feeling we finally had our selfs a baby pup!!!
Sunday, 18 October 2015
Wednesday, 14 October 2015
- Assess the cover design, blurb and title.
- What made you choose this book? I picked this book because becasue the Title and blurb hooked me in becasue I wanted to know where the place is set and what happens.
- What appeals to you? The detail on the cover apealed to me because it looked like to different seasons and it looked like it was in Japan becasue of the blossom tree.
- What hooked you in? The Title and blurb hooked me in becasue I wanted to know where the place is set and what happens.
- Make some predictions about the story. When and where do you think the story is set? What do you think is going to happen? Why?
e.g.I think it is 1941 and it is in rural California because it said in the blurb but before I read the blurb it looked like it was in 1967 and on a farm in Japan. I think that a war is going to happen because there is wire and the weather is horrible and the wire looks like a gross and horrible place.