Monday, 19 September 2016

Kapa Haka Portfolio Sample

Description: On Wednesday the Kapa Haka group was getting ready to perform at the regent. We transformed the song hall of fame into a song about our goal this year. In the chorus we have changed out hall of fame and put Panekirtanga in and ect. At school we took our Kapa Haka photo all together and then we performed once on the school stage before we performed in front of the school. I was not able to make it to the regent because I had something on but I know that our group was amazing. This performance was festival and that is when a groups from other schools come together and perform in front of the audience. I am most proud of my whole team and how far we have come with coming up with new songs and we made it to another performance. What challenged me the most would probably have to be learning the new songs at the start and also learning the new songs. Here is two videos of our performance( The one at school and at the regent)...






 Evaluation: I think that I have done a really great job in Kapa Haka learning all the new songs but I think when I have learnt it it is sort of just like knowledge. I think that I need to work on my puo kana because I get a little embarrassed if people are watching who I know but on stage I am not that nervous because I just wan't to entertain them.

 Feedback/Feedforward: I think that you really stand out when you perform and you always look like your having a great time but I think that you need to work on your puo kana as well.
- Aria Jamison

No comments:

Post a Comment