Thursday, 3 November 2016

Advertising Article Writing

Description: For a few weeks now in Troys writing we have been working on advertising some headphones that we designed. We added some personal touches to the headphones like there are no cords and that they can zone out any noise and all the stuff that was put in the article. We had to make and design our own logo as a normal business would and then advertise what we were persuading people to buy.  I added as much information into to my article as possible. Take a look at my article I made...


Evaluation: I am very happy about the outcome from this piece of writing because I worked really hard and I added a lot of detail but next time I think that now I am familiar with the website logomakr I can could try to make a more advanced logo.

Feedback/Feedforward: I love your story and I don't know because you did fabulous and you have nothing to work on.
- Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment