Thursday, 24 November 2016

Athlectics Day Reflection

Description: Yesterday (Wednesday 23rd Nov) we had Athletics day. The activities were Sprints, 800m run, Hurdles, Vortex, Shot put, High jump, Long jump, Discus and Relays. We got given free sausages and they were tasty. My placings were 1st in the 800m run and 3rd in vortex. I really surprised myself getting a placing in vortex because I have never ever been really good at it. My favourite activities would have had to be high jump even though I didn't come in the top three but I came 4th and also I really enjoyed the 800m run. I was really proud of myself in all the activities because I came 3rd and 1st and in everything else I came fourth. The most challenging part about Athletics day would have to probably be the long jump because I could not get the timing right so I did a jump step but over all I enjoyed every activity. Next time I think I could focus on my long jump and doing some more practise so I can do a bit better in the skills that aren't my best.


  • Athletics Reflection:
    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why?
    • What are you really proud of? Why?
    • What was the most challenging part? Why?
    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment