Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Book Buddies

Description: For Term 4 we started a new book buddies slide. We chose a new book called Long Way Home. I have not started that book because I was so enthused in the twist of gold that I could not stop till I had finished the book. We picked the book Long Way Home based on the fact that it was a Micheal Morpurgo book. We were so excited that there were series of the books because we think that Micheal Morpurgo is a very great writer. Every week we record what we have read so when we come back to it we will remember. We had the choice to chose a new coach and a new buddie but Yassmine and I decided to stay the same.  Here is the slide that Yassmine and I made...

       

Evaluation: I think that I have done very well with this slide because I filled everything in and read the comments that Elly/Suzanne left but I think that if I ever get the chance to do this again I would do my best to keep it up to date.

Feedback/Feedforward: I think that you have done a great job but I think that you could stay up to date with your recording. - Charlotte W

No comments:

Post a Comment